Monday, January 4, 2010

Lazy Holiday

I just don't want the holiday stop because I feel like I never have a holiday.I have a shop and have to open it everyday.Yesterday(Sunday)I try to organize my vintage cloth and my stationary collection but it's too much!

I plan to turn my storage room to my mini studio but in the finally eveything seem never change from where it use to be(Banka).

In the end of the day.
Mr.Totoro prepared a slice of lemon cheese pie for me so I just made a cup of tea(Japanese green tea with rice),Lay down on my favourite couch,Watch CSI:NY(Sound not relax?believe me,It's so relaxing for me to watch CSI)and use my new happy fork.

( Happy Fork:I've got it from my friend's shop called "ichi")

It's almost 11:00PM (Still enjoy pie and tea?No Doubt people start to call me"Shubby")then I went to bed.

New year holiday is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment